Posted by : Goran Avramovic петак, 25. јануар 2013.
Use Free Duplicate File Finder & Remove Duplicate FilesYou may not realize how many duplicate files you have after downloaded many files from the Internet or duplicate files scattered over your home or corporate network. Duplicate files are usually waste and unnecessary keeping them is merely a waste of valuable hard disk space. Your hard drives may be full of documents, iTunes, iPod, MP3, Photos, and Video and many of them are redundant.
Duplicate File Finder, is a FREE tool designed to find and delete duplicate files over home and corporate network while no software installed on other computer. Fast byte-to-byte and CRC32 comparison gives you the most accurate results and duplicate file finder searches duplicate file contents regardless of filename. A list of find duplicate files can be sorted, exported, and acted upon. A search session including results can be saved. Duplicate files can be remove, moved, or copied.
Why is finding duplicate files useful ?Deleting duplicates will help to speed up indexing and reduces back up time and size. Your computer isn’t fully optimized until you’ve removed all unnecessary clone files. Let Clone Remover find and remove the duplicates! Regain valuable disk space and improve data quality.
- Identify and recover wasted disk space
- Reducing the time and media used for backups
- Minimize time used to unneeded virus scanning
- Increase free space on "limited" resources, like laptops and memory disks
- Reduce files searching time
- Duplicate file remover to eliminate synchronization problems
- Runs much more quickly than others in its class, very safe and reliable
- Powerful search engines (byte by byte and SHA-1)
- Find files with same contents, same name and zero size.
- Find duplicate pictures, video, songs(mp3, wma, ogg).
- Fastest among duplicate file finders, duplicate file cleaner.
- Very user friendly, Specially design for novice users.
- Works with removable media devices like Floppy, USB, etc.
- Search local PC and over network.
- Find duplicate files based on criteria : filename, byte to byte, CRC, etc.
- Fuzzy Match for files with little differences
- Can find duplicate from a selected set of folders (i.e., not from whole drive).
- Allows important folders you wish to be excluded from scanning altogether.
- Can use wild cards and protects the windows and system folders.
- Skips the hidden files and folder.
- Show files version and properties.
- Resizable popup picture viewer.
- Save job session and results for later review.
- Results can be exported in HTML and CSV formats.
- Microsoft .Net 4
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- CPU: 400 MHz or higher
- RAM: 128 MB or more
- Hard Drive: 5 MB of free space
P.S. Duplicate files may also known as repeated, dupe, same, double files, identical or file copy/copies and considered as unnecessary, unwanted, unused, redundant and junk files unless for purpose. The process to remove duplicates is called deduplicate, dedupe, deduplication. Clone Remover will easily help you find and delete duplicate files.